Affordable Hosting collects personal information solely for the purpose of conducting its core business and providing internet related services to its customers. The personal information we collect is provided directly by the customer and is collected from the following sources:
- during the customer registration and signup process
- during the purchase process for any product or service.
- as part of configuration options for some services
Affordable Hosting will use the personal information for the following purposes
- to properly identify customers and account holders
- maintain appropriate customer contact including but not limited to
- providing responses to support requests
providing payment notifications
- providing system messages and notifications relating to the customers services
- providing domain name renewal reminders
Affordable Hosting will not disclose any personal information to any third party except
- where legally required to do so.
- upon a legal request from any law enforcement agency or as part of a court order.
- during any legal proceedings involving Affordable Hosting
- where the customers account includes domain name registration services and the domain registry requires personal information, all or some of which may be publicly published, to be submitted as part of the registration process.
Affordable Hosting will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security and integrity of personal information and restrict access to authorised persons for the purposes stated above
Affordable Hosting will retain personal information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes stated above
If you have any questions please contact us
All prices shown exclude GST